Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm back true believers, the rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated! Before I forget did anyone see an article about my site in the Orlando Business Journal? Someone emailed me and said it was on page 19 but I have NO idea where you would even get a copy?? Hmmm, what's new.. oh I got an offer to be in a pirate rap video. I know that sounds NUTS but if you look at my Myspace friends you will find "Captain Dan" in the top 16.. I also list him a couple of times on the site. I am trying to help him rent the "Pirates Dinner Adventure" to shoot a video.. if we are successful he said I can be in it, ahahahaha.

BIG NEWS, I am now on the first page of results when you Google "Orlando Florida"!!! Because of that I have been enlisted by a couple of people to help them get their site to rank higher using the Google secrets I have learned. Who knew this website would spark so many side projects! I pledge to keep the site updated though for my paying advertisers... maybe not this blog, but the site :-)