Friday, August 17, 2007

The Mouse Kicked Me Right In The Junk..

Well I never thought I would say this but I am boycotting Disney! The price for a one day ticket just went up to $71 AND they took away the Florida discount for a one day ticket... AND they increased the price to make a multi-day ticket last forever (if you don't pay this fee it will have an expiration date). HOW GREEDY CAN THEY GET? Come on, it costs $10 to park (why? you have paid for that parking lot 10000 times over.. I would post my 6 different tricks to get free parking but I will abstain because of my high moral character) and $3 for a coke... So for me, JUST ME to spend one day of fun in ONE Disney park I'm looking at just shy of $100?? I said ONE Disney park because a park hopper would cost significantly more. Guess what Disney, those UK tourists are getting robbed by the bushel on I-drive.. how long do you think it will take before word spreads over there how bad a hell hole Orlando has become? Other destinations (that aren't in the top ten for drive by shootings) will start to look real good to those brits... and then the local people you have snubbed your nose at won't look so bad will we? Seaworld will give me a year pass for $59.. so what if it's boring as #@!$ at least they treat me right! Also, I have noticed in the last couple of years that the employees (you can't make me say cast members, I don't work there!) have started getting a crappy attitude.. I'm sure it started at the top and worked its way down to them. I do know one thing.. the ticket price has risen to where it is because people continue to pay it. I have a feeling supply is about to pass demand.

Webmaster Out!