Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Two posts in one day!

I know I just posted but I wanted to tell everyone about this.. there is a NEW civilian taser that doesn't even look like a gun! Naturally every citizen of Orlando should get one.. I mean even if you all ready have a gun, get a taser too! That way you can shock the $@%! out of the criminal before you shoot him! Plus its very embarasing for the bad guy to have wet his pants before he goes to the great "rec yard" in the sky.. wait a minute, a criminal wouldn't go anywhere in the sky. Let me start over.. Its embarrasing for the bad guy to wet his pants before the crosses the lake of fire to be butt raped by Satan for all eternity.. hows that sound?

http://www.taser.com/products/consumers/Pages/C2.aspx

there's a link... POW zap em right in the nuts if you can...